Substitutes: How to Apply for a Substitute Credential or Career and Technical Education Substitute Credential.
Rockaway Borough Codes:
Additional Substitute Teacher Credential Pathway 2
- Completion of 30 semester-hour credits;
- Credits must be completed at an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application;
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application;
- Applicant must be at least 20 years of age;
- Credential pathway is available until June 30, 2023; and
- Credential is valid for five (5) years from the date of issuance.
For additional information regarding obtaining a substitute credential, please EMAIL the County Office at the following email address: SubstituteCredential@co.morris.nj.us