Sports Registration, Physicals, & Forms
2023-2024 Sports Registration, Physicals, and Forms
WINTER 2023-2024 REGISTRATION:
WINTER 1 - Boys and Girls Basketball - October 1 - October 31
WINTER 2 - Co-ed Club Volleyball - October 1 - December 15
FamilyID Online Registration Link:
PLEASE REVIEW ALL THE INFORMATION THOROUGHLY!!!
In an attempt to streamline our registration process, all registrations will take place through our online portal, FamilyID, which completely replaces our old paper packets!
*Student-athletes will not be eligible to participate until they are registered on Family ID and their Sport Physical is on file in the Nurse’s Office. Students cannot receive clearance to play until these steps are complete. Students must be cleared prior to participation in the sport.
*Parents will need to fill out the ONLINE paperwork for each sport season throughout the year using the same Family ID account that was created.
1. Parents will create an account for Family ID, register for the season, and complete all the paperwork online. Here is the link to register:
- The site is user-friendly. First, you must set up an account. Then you can register for sports. Your account will save all your child's info from season to season and year to year!
- Please note, students will not be considered registered until all paperwork is completed and submitted online through Family ID!
2. Sport Physicals - The State of NJ requires that student-athletes complete a Sport Physical every 365 days.
- IF your physical is already on file in the Nurse’s Office for a previous sport (within 365 days), you do not need to do anything else!
- IF your physical has expired or you do not have a physical on file, you must go to your own physician with the State of NJ paperwork and return the completed forms to the Nurse’s Office by the registration deadline. IT MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE STATE OF NJ PAPERWORK.
- IF you need a physical, Thomas Jefferson School offers FREE physicals from our School Physician each May/June! More info on Sport Physicals below! If you are going to use this option, you must register for a Sport Physical through the link below. Our physicals will ensure that your child is eligible for the entire 23-24 school year! If you miss that date, you must get your own physical.
3. Registration is complete!
Questions regarding SPORT PHYSICALS can be directed to Linda Savercool, School Nurse at email@example.com.
Questions regarding FAMILY ID or REGISTRATION can be directed to Michael Onischuk, Athletic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sport Physicals 2023-2024
TBD - June 2024
TJ Health Office - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER & SUBMIT PAPERWORK: TBD
Email Linda Savercool, School Nurse at email@example.com with any questions.
NOTE: this is the ONLY date we are offering this year! If you miss this date, you will need to get a physical on your own!