Sports Registration, Physicals, & Forms
2021-2022 Sports Registration, Physicals, and Forms
FALL 2021 REGISTRATION is OPEN June 4 - September 7, 2021!
Family ID Online Registration Link:
*Registration info below!*
Registrtation Dates 2021-2022
The Family ID Portal will be open for Registration on these dates:
Fall 2021 (Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Co-ed Cross Country):
June 4 - September 7, 2021
Winter 2021-2022 (Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Volleyball Club):
October 1 - October 31, 2021
Spring 2021 (Baseball and Softball):
February 1 - February 28, 2022
*Registration info below!*
ONLINE Sports Registration!
In an attempt to streamline our registration process, parents will now fill out all the necessary paperwork on our online portal – Family ID. This completely replaces our old packets!
*Student-athletes will not be eligible to participate until they are registered on Family ID and their Sport Physical is on file in the Nurse’s Office. Students cannot receive clearance to play until these steps are complete. Students must be cleared prior to participation in the sport.
*Parents will need to fill out the ONLINE paperwork for each sport season throughout the year using the same Family ID account that was created.
INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. Parents will create an account for Family ID, register for the season, and complete all the paperwork online. Here is the link to register:
- The site is user friendly. Instructions for creating an account and signing up for a sport are on the next page if needed.
- Please note, students will not be considered registered until all paperwork is completed and submitted online through Family ID!
2. Decide if you need a new Sport Physical - The State of NJ requires that student-athletes complete a Sport Physical every 365 days.
- IF your physical is already on file in the Nurse’s Office for previous sports, you do not need to do anything else! (Please disregard the attached physical forms.)
- IF your physical has expired or you do not have a physical on file, you must go to your own physician with the attached paperwork and return the completed forms to the Nurse’s Office by the registration deadline.
*Thomas Jefferson School offers free physicals from our School Physician each June. If you missed that date, you must get your own physical.
3. Registration is complete!
Questions regarding SPORT PHYSICALS can be directed to Linda Savercool, School Nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding FAMILY ID or REGISTRSTION can be directed to Michael Onischuk, Atheltic Coordinator at email@example.com.
Sport Physicals 2021-2022
June 14, 2021
(Our next date is June 2022!)
TJ Nurse's Office
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Email Linda Savercool, School Nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment!
NOTE: this is the ONLY date we are offering this year! If you miss this date, you will need to get a physical on your own!
Forms: Registration Directions and State of NJ Sport Physical Paperwork
Download and Print your REGISTRATION INFO PACKET BELOW!