Sports Registration, Physicals, & Forms
2020-2021 Sports Registration, Physicals, and Forms
Please Note the following info Regarding Fall 2020:
The Fall season is "anticipated" and not guaranteed due to COVID-19. Decisions regarding the status of the season will be made by school and district administrators based on advice from the department of health and orders of the Governor. There may be other extenuating circumstances that interfere with the season. However, we must plan as usual to have a Fall season if we can - registration and sport physicals are the first part of the process. FALL REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN through September 10, 2020!
Family ID Online Registration Link:
*Registration info below!*
Registrtation Dates 2020-2021
The Family ID Portal will be open for Registration on these dates:
Fall 2020 (Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Co-ed Cross Country):
June 10, 2020 - September 10, 2020 *UPDATED as of 6/10/20*
Winter 2020-2021 (Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Volleyball Club):
October 1 - October 30, 2020 *tentative due to COVID-19.
Spring 2021 (Baseball and Softball):
February 1 - February 26, 2021 *tentative due to COVID-19.
*Registration info below!*
NEW ONLINE Sports Registration!
In an attempt to streamline our registration process, parents will now fill out all the necessary paperwork on our online portal – Family ID. This completely replaces our old packets!
*Student-athletes will not be eligible to participate until they are registered on Family ID AND their Sport Physical is on file in the Nurse’s Office. Students cannot receive clearance to play until these steps are complete. Students must be cleared prior to participation in the sport.
*Parents will need to fill out the ONLINE paperwork for each sport season throughout the year using the same Family ID account that was created.
INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. Student will sign-up on the Athletic Bulletin Board outside the gym.
2. Parents will create an account for Family ID, register for the season, and complete all the paperwork online. Here is the link to register:
- The site is user friendly. Instructions for creating an account and signing up for a sport are on the next page if needed.
- Please note, students will not be considered registered until all paperwork is completed and submitted online through Family ID!
3. Decide if you need a new Sport Physical - The State of NJ requires that student-athletes complete a Sport Physical every 365 days.
- IF your physical is already on file in the Nurse’s Office for previous sports, you do not need to do anything else! (Please disregard the attached physical forms.)
- IF your physical has expired or you do not have a physical on file, you must go to your own physician with the attached paperwork and return the completed forms to the Nurse’s Office by the registration deadline.
*Thomas Jefferson School offers free physicals from our School Physician each June. If you missed that date, you must get your own physical.
4. Registration is complete!
Questions regarding SPORT PHYSICALS can be directed to Linda Savercool, School Nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding FAMILY ID or REGISTRSTION can be directed to Michael Onischuk, Atheltic Coordinator at email@example.com.
Sport Physicals 2020-2021
Please note: As we are unsure of the status of our yearly school physicals, we STRONGLY SUGGEST getting a physical from your personal physician. We hope to reschedule them for August 2020 but do not have specific dates. Email Mr. Onischuk with any questions or issues (including finacial/insurance issues) regarding physicals.
Monday, June 22, 2020 TBD due to COVID-19
TJ Nurse's Office
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Email Linda Savercool, School Nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment!
NOTE: this is the ONLY date we are offering this year! If you miss this date, you will need to get a physical on your own!
Forms - Registration Packet
Download and Print your REGISTRATION INFO PACKET BELOW!